Careers and other opportunities at Grama Blend UK
The opportunities listed below are current vacancies at our Henley-on-Thames offices and on site. If you would like to apply for any of our vacancies please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and up to date CV, use email heading of the position of interest. We hope to review your application and get back to you with 7 working days.
SORRY POSITION NOW FILLED - Sales Administrator
The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting sales with daily administration activities.Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Supporting with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example, Microsoft Office Suite, Sage and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
Position listed: 24.06.2017
Status: POSITION FILLED
Junior CAD Technician
Proficient in the use of standard CAD 2D and 3D packages (Autocad/Solidworks). We are looking for a talented Junior AutoCAD Technician with 1 or 2 years of experience to join our company. Flexibility to work from home 2 or 3 days per week.
Willingness to work away as required.
Knowledge and experience of Proliner digital templating an advantage but not necessary, training can be provided.
Position listed: 03.07.2017
Site Manager - Devon and Cornwall
Grama Blend UK is looking for site/project managers wanting to develop their skills working in stimulating environments. Successful applicants will need excellent communication skills with a demonstrable track record of delivering projects on time.
Basic 2D CAD knowledge would be beneficial and an advantage.
Ideally, candidates would have proven experience within the Stone and/or Superyacht Industries.
Position updated: 03.06.2017
Status: Open. Final interviews will be held w/c 18th September, if you wish to be considered for this position please submit your CV before the closing date 14th September 2017.