Onyx offers unique patterns and structure which are often vivid and bold but can also be clean and simple and both types are typically either translucent onyx or semi-translucent onyx and can be used to create stunning backlit design features in public areas.
Traditional solid 2cm thick Onyx is heavy, often fragile, and challenging to work with. Our unique solution GRAMA BLEND (R) LUMO, 4mm thin natural onyx veneer permanently bonded to the most versatile lightweight and ultra-thin translucent substrates, resulting in a magical weight of 18kg per sqm and at only 8mm thin, our panels are super easy to carry and install.
TRANSLUCENT ONYX PANELS
The super-sized, lightweight, ultra-thin onyx panels allow the natural beauty of onyx to shine through, making it possible to achieve beautiful seamless, backlit onyx feature walls, floors, counters, bars, furniture, and retail displays.
- Total thickness: from approx. 8mm
- Weight: approx. 18kg per sqm
- Size: maximum size, 1500x3100mm in a single piece
- 100% premium natural onyx
- Increased translucency for backlit applications
- Incredible book-matched layouts
- Ultra-lightweight panels avoid the need for heavy-duty frames and fixings
- Delivered cut to size, ready to fit
- Fabricated pieces, including complex constructions, all are possible
- Easy to cut, trim or modify on-site
Our exclusive lightweight translucent onyx panels are perfect for combining with our low voltage, super-thin LED light sheets. Grama Blend(R) LED lighting.
Available options below include:
- Single kelvin LEDs
- Tuneable LEDs
- RGB LEDs
- Wireless dimmer systems
- LED lifespan over 50,000 hours
Our LED panels feature a 3D V-cut matrix acting as a vehicle to transport light from the LEDs across the entire surface of the Onyx panels to deliver homogeneous illumination. Our Lightweight Onyx panels are perfect for combining with our client’s own preferred lighting and fixings systems. Guidance and advice can, of course, be provided on request by our technical team.