Grama Blend has been at the forefront of the conversion of massive conventional stone with modern technology and the dedication to create beautiful ultra-thin lightweight stone panels is an art that we have brought to perfection during the past 20 years. The manufacturing process of large format sheets is carried out in the large scale production facility in Germany before being shipped to the UK and around the world. The quality of workmanship to create the Grama Blend stone elements is second to none. If your project is a yacht, a private aircraft, a luxury RV motor home, an office building with elevators and surroundings, or an exclusive residence, GRAMA BLEND is your professional partner. Our turn-key service also helps you to reduce your costs of coordination across the whole project.
GRAMA BLEND UK HISTORY
Grama Blend UK has been led over the past few years by Steve Watts, the 3rd generation of the Watts family who has created an outstanding business by supplying beautiful natural stone. Steve is the son of John Watts, a seasoned professional of natural stone installation. John first learnt his trade whilst working with his father George Watts and both specialised in the supply and installation of Terrazzo flooring and traditional marble installation and repairs, many of which can still be seen across London today. Although semi-retired, John holds the position of Chairman of the Grama Blend UK organisation. This experience over 3 generations, together with the modern techniques patented by Grama Blend, results in outstanding products, prefabrication and installation of lightweight natural stone. Grama Blend is an internationally renowned company, dedicated to providing its customers with beautiful luxury products formed from lightweight natural stone. Constantly innovating and inspiring trends, Grama Blend has long-standing relationships with leading stone quarries, block and slab suppliers worldwide.
GRAMA BLEND MISSION
Grama Blend UK is committed to delivering projects at the highest of standards in the industry. We aim to become a fully sustainable company by implementing world-leading innovations in technology and techniques used for the procurement, production and installation of our patented lightweight ultrathin natural stone.
We guarantee all of our clients will receive the quality and execution to fully satisfy their requirements and to perform beyond their expectations. Grama Blend UK prides itself on friendly, responsible, professional and consistent client relationships.
As industry specialists working with natural materials we pledge to protect and preserve the natural environment and ecology which allows us to perform on a daily basis. We will continuously aim to utilise the technologies and techniques which will reduce the impact of the industry on the environment.
GRAMA BLEND VALUES
- Client focus – understanding what adds value for our clients and focus on providing that value in everything we do
- Service excellence – serve our clients by continuously challenging ourselves to achieve the highest levels of quality in our products
- Health and safety – strong commitment to work health and safety, promoting a preventive culture
- Continuous improvement – continuous improvement towards excellence as a work philosophy
- Teamwork – personal relationships based on trust and mutual respect
- Respect and care for the environment – a commitment to sustainable environmental business practices for the future generation
- Honesty and integrity – a commitment to a strong work ethic and compliance with applicable laws and the principles standards