Opportunities at Grama Blend UK
The opportunities listed below are current vacancies at our Henley-on-Thames offices and on site. If you would like to apply for any of our vacancies please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and up to date CV, use email heading of the position of interest. We hope to review your application and get back to you with 7 working days.
The role of a assistant administrator is to assisting with incoming customer enquiries and assisting sales with daily administration activities. Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Supporting general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example, Microsoft Office Suite, Sage and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.
Position listed: February 2019
Proficient in the use of standard 2D CAD, 3D CAD would be an advantage, including (Autocad/Solidworks). We are looking for a talented AutoCAD Technician with 1 or 2 years of experience to join our company. Flexibility to work from home 2 or 3 days per week.
Willingness to work away when required.
Knowledge and experience of Proliner digital templating an advantage but not necessary, training can be provided.
Position listed: January 2019