The Benefits Of Using QuartzMark
Quartz is a beautiful stone and thanks to the Grama Blend process can now be offered in a lightweight stone format which has many more applications including countertops, tabletops, floors and wall coverings. An engineered stone, quartz is 94% mineral quartz, the most common mineral on Earth, mixed with pigments and resin to create beautiful colours with a smooth texture. Quartz can truly transform your home through its beauty and elegance.
You may feel that engineered lightweight stone is not as beautiful as natural stone, but there are many important reasons as to why you should consider using quartz in your luxury project.
So What Are The Benefits Of Using Quartz?
- Unique finish – As quartz is an engineered lightweight stone, which means that many colours and shades can be produced which are not found in natural stone.
- Strength – An engineered tile, quartz can take twice as much weight and pressure as granite and marble, before breaking. Ideal for installation in high traffic areas, lightweight quartz tiles are the perfect choice for a lobby or hallway.
- Greater scratch resistance – Quartz is claimed to be around 33% stronger than granite at the same thickness. It will not scratch or damage under pressure from glass or metal, which makes it the perfect choice for kitchen counters, bars, and floors.
- Flawless finish – Quartz is an engineered stone, which means that the flaws and cracks you can often find in marble are eliminated during the manufacturing process. This leaves you with shiny, gleaming lightweight stone which can be used on almost any surface. For maximum impact, apply flooring in dark quartz with silver flecks.
- Stain resistance – Unlike many natural stone types, quartz is non-porous, meaning it does not absorb water. As a result, lightweight stone quartz is suitable for showers and kitchens, vanity and bath tops. Water resistant, it does not need sealing like many natural stone materials, and is therefore a low maintenance alternative to marble or granite.
Buy Beautiful Lightweight Quartz Stone Online At Grama Blend
At Grama Blend we are dedicated to offering the world’s most beautiful lightweight stone quartz. Producing thin stone panels for a variety of applications, we provide stunning stone quartz for use in yachts, aircrafts, elevators floors and lobbies. For anymore questions about using lightweight stone quartz in your next design project, call 01491 845835 or email [email protected] to talk to one of our experts.